Breakfast boost: Crunchy Winter Granolabreakfastvegan
Chai, gingerbread spices, cinnamon, vanilla, all scents and flavors that go wonderfully with the winter season. Every morning we wake up here with a big smile and that is partly due to the breakfast parties we hold here. Every day is a party, if you make it that way, we will do it with pleasure and a crunchy winter granola.
Wintery because the smell and taste take you to a cozy winter day and crunchy because that's part of a good granola! Delicious over coconut yogurt, or any kind of yogurt for that matter, but also not bad over cupcakes or other sweet pastries. Of course you can vary the taste yourself and experiment what you like!
What do you need for the Breakfast boost: Crunchy Winter Granola recipe
- 200 gr oat flakes
- 50 gr sunflower seeds
- 50 gr pumpkin seeds
- handful of dates
- 3 to 4 tsp gingerbread spices
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Handful of almonds
- Grated almond to taste
- Coconut grater to taste
- Chia seed to taste
- Agave or other sweet to taste
Preparation of Breakfast boost: Crunchy Winter Granola recipe
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Place a piece of parchment paper on the baking tray
- Sprinkle all ingredients on top and stir well
- Taste to see if it is flavored and if not, add some more herbs or agave
- Put in the oven for 25-30 minutes
- Let cool completely and then put the granola in an airtight jar, we use a preserving jar
- You can easily store the granola for two weeks in an airtight container, enjoy your meal!
Now you can enjoy the health benefits of homemade granola, such as a high amount of vitamins and fiber. Don't forget to store the Crunchy winter granola in a dry place, because the moisture makes it lose its crispness and crunch.