Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolatecomfort foodveganbreakfast
Tasty, filling and handy for on the road! Banana bread is always good and this vegan variant is really delicious. You can vary freely with all kinds of nuts, fruit and delicacies that make you happy.
Did you know; Are bananas good for constipation as well as diarrhea? There is so much soluble fiber that it helps your intestines to recover, whatever the complaint is! Suffering from heartburn? Even then the banana is your best friend.
Bananas are definitely recommended to include in your diet every day. They are tasty, easy to use in many dishes and they contain no less than 5 of the 8 vitamin B that your body needs.
What do you need for the Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate
Preparation of Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Grease the cake tin or line it with some baking paper
- Place the bananas, almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla and agave in a blender and blend until smooth
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cardamom, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well
- Then add the banana mixture and stir lightly until it has become a nice airy batter
- Leave the batter for a while
- Then add the chocolate and the wild blueberries and stir gently
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and put it in the oven for 40-50 minutes (check with a skewer if it comes out dry, then your banana bread is ready).