Vegan Banana Pudding no bake easy recipecomfort foodbreakfastvegan
Want a light and easy but tasty desert? This no bake banana pudding recipe is a great option among layered desserts with pudding.
Bananas are super healthy because they contain powerful antifungal and antibiotic compounds, which can help to inhibit viruses. A good product to use a lot in the kitchen and certainly at the moment.
We made a delicious vegan banana pudding, one to die for!
What do you need for the Vegan Banana Pudding
Large bowl or bowl
Preparation of Vegan Banana Pudding no bake easy recipe
- Cut the banana into slices
- Grab a glass or pudding bowl you want to make the trifle in
- Start with a layer of coconut yogurt
- Then put a layer of banana slices on it
- Then spoon some date caramel on the banana with another scoop of yogurt on top
- Then sprinkle the granola or crumble over the yogurt
- Cover again with some banana, then date caramel, some yogurt and top with cocoa nibs on dark chocolate pieces
- Let the party in your mouth begin!