Vegan Chai Cupcakes Recipedesertvegancomfort food
Looking for a festive recipe at the last minute? These vegan chai cupcakes make us very happy! I associate the smell of chai with a cozy winter day, nice and warm by the fireplace…
Melt in your mouth with the creamy taste of vanilla chai, followed by a delicious gingerbread cupcake. If you have already bought it (great chance…) then it is of course more than suitable for any occasion!
What do you need for the Vegan Chai Cupcakes
Preparation of Vegan Chai Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Put all the dry ingredients of the cupcake in a mixing bowl
- Then you put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until you're happy
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix well again until you have a nice batter
- Fill the cupcake forms with the batter
- Place in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes
- Make the topping by combining all the compositions, mixing and then putting it in a piping bag
- Let the cream topping stiffen in the piping bag in the fridge
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let cool completely
- Pipe the topping on the cupcakes and to top it off, sprinkle some cinnamon with some new pine nuts and enjoy!