Vegan Hash Brown Omelettelunchhealthbreakfast
Fancy a hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner? This vegan hash brown omelette can be eaten at any time of the day! Very tasty and you can vary enough in the toppings to make it a new experience every time.
Did you know?Potatoes are high in potassium and rich in vitamin B6, as well as being a fantastic source of amino acids, especially lysine in its bioactive form. Lysine is a powerful weapon against cancer, liver disease, inflammation, chronic diseases and viruses. Put potatoes back on the menu!
This recipe comes from Medical Medium and we are fans! I made the dish 5 elements round, so I added a few small adjustments.
What do you need for the Vegan hash brown omelette
Preparation of Vegan hash brown omelette
- Peel and grate the potatoes, squeeze the potatoes so that there is no excess moisture. You can do this with a cloth or by hand.
- Mix the grated potatoes with all the spices in a bowl and stir well
- Heat a pan with some olive oil and spoon the potatoes in it, press out well so that it covers the entire bottom
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, then turn over and bake for another 15 minutes until the hash brown omelette is golden brown
- Meanwhile, fry the vegetables in a pan
- Spread the hash brown omelette with half the avocado, spread the vegetable mixture over it and top with some arugula and olive oil
- Serve with a delicious vegan onion cream sauce or vegan tzatziki